Toggle menu

Trees in Conservation Areas

How to check if trees are in a conservation area and getting permission to carry out works

You can view Conservation Areas in West Berkshire online, here.

If you intend to carry out works to any tree in these areas, where the trunk is more than 75mm in diameter, measured at 1.3m above ground level, you should submit an Application for Tree Works to our Planning Service.

You can find further information on trees in West Berkshire in our Icon for pdf Trees and Tree Works Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document [548KB] .

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email