Toggle menu

Housing Support and Advice

A photograph of two people talking sat outside across from one another

Homelessness Support

Support if you're at risk of becoming homeless and need housing assistance

Discretionary Housing Payment (DHP)

Short-term financial assistance and help with housing costs

Apply for the Council Tax Reduction Exceptional Hardship Fund

Find out about the Exceptional Hardship Fund if you believe that you (or a member of your family) will suffer exceptional hardship if you do not receive assistance.

Housing Options for Single People

Help and advice for single people aged 18 and over

Rent in Advance and Rent Deposits

Help with money required up-front to move into a rented property

Rough Sleeping

West Berkshire Council is committed to preventing and ending rough sleeping in the area.

Registering for a Housing Association Home (Homechoice)

Applying for a home from Homechoice

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email