Toggle menu

Licences: Roads

Apply for a Dropped Kerb for Vehicle Access

Vehicle access to your property over a pavement or grass verge

Apply for a Scaffolding Licence

Licence for Scaffolding on the Highway - S.169 Licence

Apply for a Street Works Licence

To put equipment connected with digging into a public road on the street

Apply to Put a Skip or Skip Bag on a Road

Permission to Deposit a Skip on the Highway - S.139 Permission

Apply to Close a Road

A Temporary Traffic Regulation Order to allow works to take place, a demonstration, event or other purpose

Apply for a Hoarding Licence

Licence for Hoarding - S.172 Licence

Apply to Deposit Building Materials or Rubbish in the Street

Licence to Temporarily Deposit Building Materials on the Highway - S.171 Licence

Tell Us About an Abnormal Load

How to notify us if moving an large load

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email