Toggle menu

Apply for a Street Works Licence - Section 50

Apply to put equipment connected with digging into a public road on the street

Please make sure that you are applying for the correct type of licence before you confirm payment. You should also check that the location is within West Berkshire (a map of the district can be accessed here). To cover our administration costs, we can generally only offer a 50% refund where licence applications contain errors or where applicants withdraw their application before it has been granted. Once an application has been processed and granted, we are not able to give refunds if you tell us you no longer need the licence.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email