Toggle menu

Abnormal Load Notification

Information about how to notify the council of moving an abnormal load

In accordance with The Road Vehicles (Authorisation of Special Types) (General) Order 2003, the movement of abnormal or Special Types General Order (STGO) loads must be notified to the relevant Highway Authority or Authorities.

Abnormal or STGO notifications should be emailed directly to West Berkshire Council at

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email