Find and Comment on a Planning Application
How to view and comment on all current planning applications within West Berkshire
On our public access site you can:
- Search by a property address, postcode or street
- Find the planning history of an address
- View the documents associated with an application
- Find important dates
- Identify the case officer
- Make or view public comments
To MEASURE a plan, open the plan using a PDF viewer such as Adobe. Most PDF viewers have an option that allows you to measure plans.
There are three measurement options:
- distance - the length from one point to another
- perimeter- used to measure a set distance between multiple points, for example, the outline of a building or room
- area - the m2 measurement within the line segments you draw, for example, the floorspace
To measure plans you will need to select the right option for your measurement as shown in the table below:
To view the Weekly and Decisions Made lists, please view the documents below:
To search for a planning application using the application reference number, click the button below:
To search for a planning application by postal address, click the button below:
Planning Applications Pending Consideration and Recently Decided
To view current applications pending consideration or recently decided, use the map below to search by application reference number, address or postcode.
Click on the green netting to show more information about the application. Scroll down within the pop up box and click 'view' to open up our public access website for the full application details.
Alternatively, use the box at the bottom of the map to scroll through the list of current Major Applications that are pending consideration or recently decided.