Toggle menu

Animals Licences: Apply

Licences relating to keeping, breeding or selling animals.

Licensing of Activities Involving Animals

Licences for selling animals as pets, the provision of boarding for cats or dogs, riding establishments, breeding dogs and keeping or training animals for exhibition

Apply for a Licence to Keep Dangerous Wild Animal(s)

A person requires a licence from the council if they keep a 'dangerous wild animal', as specified in the Dangerous Wild Animals Act 1976

Apply for a Licence to Keep a Zoo

Zoos are regulated, and must have a licence

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email