Toggle menu

Winter Fuel Payments

Help and support with heating your home during the cold weather

West Berkshire Council does not make Winter Fuel Payments - these are managed across the UK by central government.

You can find more information and details of how to claim Winter Fuel Payments on the GOV.UK website.

Central government can also provide Cold Weather Payments. These are paid automatically to recipients of certain benefits. You can read more about Cold Weather Payments on the GOV.UK website

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email