Toggle menu

Registering for early years funding

Information about registering for early years funding and the forms you need to do so

The information on this page is intended for childcare providers. 

You can find information for parents on our Financial help for childcare pages.

In order to register for early years funding in West Berkshire Council, your setting must be registered with Ofsted with a 'Good' or 'Outstanding' rating (unless you're currently awaiting your first inspection).

To apply you should complete the documents below and return them to the Early Years Team at

You will also need to get parents of funded children to complete a West Berkshire 'Parent Declaration Form' found below. You do not need to return this to us but please keep it for your records as we may ask to see these during audits or if there is a dispute regarding funding.

For more information about these documents and registering, please see our Registering for early years funding guide.

Once your application is approved you will be given access to the early years funding portal. On the portal, you can access the headcount tasks to complete in order to receive funding.

You can find important funding dates for 2023-24 in the document below:

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email