What Can You Do With My Account?
We're adding new things to My Account all the time; here's what you can currently do with it.
You'll be able to see the progress of current requests and the history of:
- Permits for our Household Waste Recycling Centres
- Things you've reported through our Report a Problem service, including broken streetlights, potholes, grass that needs cutting, and a lot more
- Your requests for replacement bins, recycling bags and boxes
- Your requests for a larger black bin
- Your rubbish and recycling days, and when your garden waste subscription expires if you have one
- Your payments for:
- Changing the name of your property
- Highways licences and permits including for: cranes, depositing materials, hoardings, scaffolding, skips, streetworks and Section 115E, and temporary excavations
- Marriage or civil partnership ceremonies
- Pre Planning Application advice
- Replacement bus passes
- Temporary Events Notices
You can do a lot more online too, and you can see a list of other logins and what they do here.
To change the email address you use to login to My Account, please login with your existing email and then click 'Change Your Login' in the top right hand corner (next to the 'Logout' button).