Toggle menu

Having Your Say

Consultation and Engagement Hub

Have your say in West Berkshire

About Consultation and Engagement

Listening and responding to our communities through consultations and engagement.

Customer Services

Assistance with a range of issues related to council services

Complain About a Council Service

Make a complaint to the council

About Making a Complaint

How to make a complaint to the council, the complaints processes and where to make other types of complaint.


Find out how to create and submit a petition to the council.

About Reporting a Personal Injury or Damage to Your Property

Advice on making a claim for an incident you think is our fault.

Report a Personal Injury or Damage to Your Property

To report an incident of personal injury or damage to your property

Apply to Join the Community Panel

Share your opinion on issues of local importance

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email