Information for Support with Confidence Personal Assistants
Joining the Scheme as a Provider
Information about the scheme
To become a provider, you will need to complete the
We will also require you to agree to comply with the
If you don't already have one, you will need to complete a DBS check.
You will also need to do the Care Certificate training and a few additional modules. Members and applicants can access e-learning free of charge.
You will need to have a provider Contract, Complaints Procedure and clear Invoice in order to join the scheme.
We have provided templates and guidance below:
- Register with the Information Commissioners Office
- Guidance on producing a GDPR compliant Privacy Notice
You can find more information about becoming a provider in the following documents and webpages:
For further information about the scheme in West Berkshire and Wokingham, please contact Support with Confidence.
For information on how we use your data please see our Privacy Notice
You can find information about how to recognise and report safeguarding concerns on the Berkshire Safeguarding Adults website.
There is more guidance here, based on different scenarios.
You can also read the.
For advice on safeguarding concerns, you can contact:
- West Berkshire - phone 01635 519056 or email email@example.com
- Reading - phone 01189 376 550 or email Safeguarding.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wokingham - phone 0118 974 6371 or email email@example.com
Care quality concerns
For advice on care concerns, you can contact:
- West Berkshire - phone 01635 503050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reading - phone 0118 937 3747
- Wokingham Health and Social Care Hub - phone 0300 365 1234