Support with Confidence - Personal Assistant Checks
What checks do we do for personal assistants.
What checks do we do?
All Support with Confidence Personal Assistants agree to treat each client as an individual respecting and promoting their individual views and wishes.
They agree to:
- Ensure that their training remains up to date -
- Respond promptly and appropriately to customer complaints and queries
- Respect confidential information and the client's privacy and dignity
- Register with Information Commissioners Office in line with GDPR rules
- Register with HMRC for tax purposes
We also do the following background checks:
- Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
- Right to Work checks
- Safeguarding checks with the Local Authority
- Financial/credit history
- Complaints history
- At least two references from clients and/or past employers
Please note* these checks are re-done annually.