Toggle menu

Licensing Your Venue for Marriages and Civil Partnerships

How to license a venue for marriages and civil partnerships

If you would like to know more about licensing a venue in West Berkshire for marriages and civil partnerships, please see the Icon for pdf guidance notes [240.05KB]  and complete the Icon for pdf application form [121.24KB] .

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email