West Berkshire Council

Licences: Roads

This page shows online services. You can read more information relating to Licences: Roads here.

Apply for a Dropped Kerb for Vehicle Access
Vehicle access to your property over a pavement or grass verge
Apply for a Scaffolding Licence
Licence for Scaffolding on the Highway - S.169 Licence
Apply for a Street Works Licence
To put equipment connected with digging into a public road on the street
Apply to Put a Skip or Skip Bag on a Road
Permission to Deposit a Skip on the Highway - S.139 Permission
Apply to Close a Road
A Temporary Traffic Regulation Order to allow works to take place, a demonstration, event or other purpose
Apply for a Hoarding Licence
Licence for Hoarding - S.172 Licence
Apply to Deposit Building Materials or Rubbish in the Street
Licence to Temporarily Deposit Building Materials on the Highway - S.171 Licence
Tell Us About an Abnormal Load
How to notify us if moving an large load