Please use this form to appeal against a penalty charge notice (Parking Ticket).
All challenges must be made either in writing or via this form: verbal or telephone challenges cannot be accepted.
After submitting this form, the case will be put on hold whilst we investigate your concerns and a reply will be sent when our investigation is completed.
Towards the end of the form there is the option to upload any supporting material (e.g. Scans of pay and display tickets purchased; evidence of loading/unloading; copies of permits/season tickets).
Whilst you can navigate between the pages of this form, if the form closes before it is submitted this information will be lost.
Because of this, we advise:
- That any written information to support the challenge is prepared before using this form.
- That any scans to be uploaded of tickets, etc are prepared before completing this form.
- That any pictures will similarly be ready for upload.
- All scans, pictures and documents are placed in 1 compressed (e.g. zipped) file. Many operating systems now have this facility included
- There is only the option to upload 1 item.