West Berkshire Council

West Berkshire Council logo
Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Find information about community support and our services during the coronavirus pandemic, on our information for residents pages, our information for businesses pages, and our community support hub page which has guidance to help coordinate community organisations.

Apply for a Child Performance Licence

A licence is required for children of statutory school age and under, including babies, to take part in entertainment.