Toggle menu

Apply for a Child Employment Work Permit

In order for a child of compulsory school age to be legally engaged in any part-time work they must be issued with a work permit.

This page is to download an application form. You can read more information relating to children in employment and entertainment here.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email