West Berkshire Council

Apply for a Premises Licence

This page shows online services. You can read more about Apply for a Premises Licence here.
A premises licence is required for one or more of: The sale or supply of alcohol; Provision of regulated entertainment; Provision of late night refreshment
The holder of a Premises Licence may apply at any time to the licensing authority for a variation of the licence e.g. modify opening hours, or add or remove licensable activities and the process is the same as applying for a new premises licence.
The holder of a Club Premises Certificate may now apply for a minor variation to a certificate: These may include small changes to the structure or layout of a premises, the removal or addition of certain licensable activities or small adjustments to licensing hours and the removal of irrelevant or out of date conditions.
Application to vary a premises licence to specify an individual as designated premises supervisor under the Licensing Act 2003
Application for the mandatory alcohol condition under the Licensing Act 2003 requiring a Designated Premises Supervisor in respect of a premises licence to be disapplied
Apply for a provisional statement under section 29 of the Licensing Act 2003
Apply to transfer a premises licence under section 29 of the Licensing Act 2003

Who To Contact

Contact details for West Berkshire's Licensing team

01635 519184